|Mortgage Professionals Canada (formerly CAAMP) is Canada’s national mortgage broker industry association. We recognize that Canadians need and deserve more. We believe in competition as it produces better options and demands ever-improving service and products. We believe in choice as it benefits Canadians and delivers an environment of opportunity. We believe in professionalism as it demonstrates commitment, trust and excellence. The mortgage broker channel is a critical and valuable profession. It creates possibility, fuels the economy and provides Canadians with choice when making the most important financial decisions of their lives. Find a broker near you today: www.MortgageProsCan.ca/FindABroker/.
Our Proud History
- Founded in 1994, Mortgage Professionals Canada (formerly CAAMP) draws its members from all segments of Canada's mortgage industry
- Mortgage Professionals Canada is actively involved in delivering professional development opportunities and hosts regional and national events across Canada
- Mortgage Professionals Canada serves as the industry voice with government, media and regulators
- Mortgage Professionals Canada's objective is to ensure the Canadian mortgage industry evolves into full professional status supported by the highest standards of professional practice
- In 2004, Mortgage Professionals Canada launched the Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) designation as part of an ongoing commitment to the Canadian mortgage industry
- Mortgage Professionals Canada arms its members with timely industry statistics, publications and research reports
To be recognized as the premier voice of Canada’s mortgage broker channel and the leading authority on mortgage issues.
To provide leadership, advocacy, education and information to ensure successful collaboration between the association, its members, regulators, and mortgage consumers.
In order to help ensure an effective and efficient mortgage marketplace Mortgage Professionals Canada works to:
- Promote consumer awareness of the benefits of dealing with the mortgage broker channel
- Advocate for member interests on legislative and regulatory issues
- Develop, monitor and promote responsible mortgage industry standards and conduct
- Deliver best-in-class training for mortgage professionals
- Provide timely and relevant information to members and mortgage consumers